When it comes to CBD products, Endoca has an enormous range to choose from. Based in Germany, every CBD product that Endoca offers are available online and are shipped worldwide straight from their warehouse.
For USA orders, Endoca has a shopping facility in California. This is also where all CBD orders from the North America are shipped.
Harry Vincenty founded Endoca almost t ten years ago. At the start, Endoca was just a small start-up company with big dreams. But today, Endoca has grown into one of the largest producers of CBD products worldwide.
Endoca grows more than two thousand acres of organic hemp and employs more than 100 local farmers.
In this article, we will be looking at three of Endoca’s best selling products to date. The Endoca CBD Oils, Endoca CBD Capsules and the Endoca CBD Extracts.
1. Endoca CBD Oils
Endoca has 2 varieties of CBD oil available in their website. CBD Hemp Oil Drops and CBD Raw Hemp Oil Drops. Both of which are gluten free and non-GMO. Every Edcoca CBD Oil products contain omegas, vitamins, minerals and cannabinoids.
- Hemp Oil Drops 300mg (3%) = €26
- Hemp Oil Drops 1500mg (15%) = €129
Made with whole hemp plant, the CBD Hemp Oil Drops contains CBD and CBDa that is filtered and heated gently, transforming the CBDa molecules into CBD.
- RAW Hemp Oil Drops 300mg (3%): €26
- RAW Hemp Oil Drops 1500mg (15%): €129
CBD Raw Hemp Oils do not go through the heating process that the CBD Hemp Oil Drops goes through. This means that the CBDa remains intact on the CBD Raw Hemp Oil Drops Products. Because of this, most people who follow raw food diets prefer the CBD Raw Hemp Oil Drops.
2. Endoca CBD Capsules
The best thing about the Endoca CBD Capsules is that it comes in the same options as their CBD Oil Products. People who only want CBD and cannabinoids are available as well as RAW options for those who wants to take CBGa, CBDa and the other beneficial acids together with the cannabinoids.
Each Endoca CBD bottle contains 30 kosher, vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO capsules.
- Capsules Hemp Oil Total 300mg (10mg per capsule): €26
- RAW Hemp Oil Capsules 300mg (10mg per capsule):€26
- Capsules Hemp Oil Total 1500mg (50mg per capsule): €129
- RAW Hemp Oil Capsules 1500mg (50mg per capsule): €129
3. Endoca CBD Extracts
The Endoca CBD Extracts or Endoca CBD Paste as they are more commonly called are thicker than CBD oils due to the fact that the CBD Extracts still contain the original plant waxes, which are less filtered and refined compared to the sublingual oils and tincture.
The Endoca CBD Extracts have a dark color because this is the most natural form of CBD. The best way to take the Endoca CBD Paste is on an empty stomach.
The Endoca CBD Extracts has two strengths available that comes in three varieties.
- RAW Hemp Oil Paste Extract 3000mg: €286
- RAW Hemp Oil Paste Extract 2000mg: €189
- Hemp Oil Paste Extract 2000mg: €189
Pros and Cons of Endoca CBD Products
- Informative Website
- Buying 3 products will get you 5% discount, while buying 6 will get you 10% off.
- Great range of CBD products
- Awarded a 4-Star TrustPilot rating.
- A very professional company as evidence by their product packaging, informative website and great customer service.
- A big gap on oil strengths (3% to 15%).
- Price list are in Euros.
- No e- liquid options for vapers.
When it comes to CBD products, Endoca has a great range to choose from. All of the Endoca CBD products are made from high quality hemp and the prices of their products are very reasonable.
Just remember that when buying CBD products most especially online, it is very important to look out for things like lab reports, customer product reviews, company profile and CBD product prices.